Clutch Kit To Fit Renault Vehicles
624 3211 09 Clutch Kit Renault LUK R553mk
Sachs 3000 970 090
We all love a good manual vehicle but there comes a time when you may need to replace the clutch kit. I say kit because I mean kit as it is really not worth the time and trouble to only change a clutch plate.
If you are going to take the time to remove the gearbox and actually change a clutch you might as well do the job properly.
You might wonder how long a clutch should last but it is a difficult question to answer really, as it all depends on your driving style. Most clutches are designed to last approximately 60,000 miles before they need to be replaced. Some may need replacing at 30,000 and some others can keep going well over 100,000 miles, but this is fairly uncommon.
A clutch replacement kit normally consists of a clutch plate, pressure plate and thrust bearing. Some kits will provide an alignment tool but not all. It is advisable to have the Flywheel skimmed before replacement to ensure smooth gear change and to prevent Clutch shudder.
– Clutch Disk OE: 324 0461 10
– Pressure Plate OE: 124 0453 10
– Release / Concentric Slave Cylinder: 510 0088 10
– Clutch Disk Size and Spline: 240mm x 24.5mm, 21 Splines
– Release / Concentric Slave: Concentric slave cylinder not included
Suitable replacement for:
– Renault Megane II 1.9 DCi – F9Q800 (2003-2009)
– Renault Megane III 1.9 DC – F9Q872 (2009 – )
– Renault Scenic III 1.9 dCi – F9Q872 (2009 – )
Part not in stock? Contact us to ORDER!!